DevOps SAP Commerce
Vacancy ID: 22520
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract
Technology stack: SAP Commerce on-prem, Azure (AKS), Docker, Maven, ANT, GitHub Actions, ArgoCD, Flux, Datadog, Jira, Confluence, SAP eCommerce Cloud
Salary: 140 – 170 PLN +VAT/h (B2B)
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Operate the solution to fit in the overall SAP commerce on-prem platform
- System monitoring and incident management
- Openness for on-call 24/7 support
- Ensure the platform’s availability, stability, and compliance with quality standards
- Work with the international Team to build and deploy releases on multiple stages
- Estimate the level of effort required to implement assigned work packages
What you bring along
- More than 3 years as a DevOps/ Platform Engineer or related in SAP eCommerce domain
- Ability to debug, optimize, and automate routine tasks and deployments
- Experience with best practices of SAP Commerce monitoring (making use of Datadog)
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
+48 536 964 109
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.