Java Software Engineer
Avenga is looking for a skilled Java Software Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of our professional Java Engineering team and be engaged in the process of its growth and development. Our engineers are involved in the different exciting and challenging projects of our successful clients in Healthcare, Pharma, FinTech, Real Estate, and other domains.
Art der Zusammenarbeit: Vollzeit
Technologie-Stack: Java and Scala
Teile diesen Job
What you bring along:
- At least 2.5 + years of experience with Java;
- Strong Java or Scala skills;
- Solid Knowledge of MicroServices;
- Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities;
- Good at solving performance optimization issues;
- Proficient in problem solving and debugging skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level and higher.
This is your mission:
- Be able to design APIs so that the pricing and risk analytics can be accessed programmatically by other internal systems and processes;
- Support and improve the quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Be involved in the code review process;
- Self-identify gaps, problems, needs, and create robust solutions with relative freedom;
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens;
- Partner with cross-functional product and analytics teams to steer or contribute to large scale strategic projects, as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.