We are seeking a motivated Java engineer to work in our interdisciplinary scrum team, building a large scale peer-to-peer lending marketplace system. The customer is an American fintech company that provides affordable financial solutions to consumers across the credit spectrum including personal loans, credit cards, and home equity lines of credit. The ideal candidate is passionate about learning the Fintech domain and delivering cutting-edge, high-quality solutions to solve business problems.
Einstiegslevel: Middle, Senior
Art der Zusammenarbeit: Vollzeit
Technologie-Stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring, GraphQL
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Java;
- Good hands-on experience with SpringBoot;
- Solid Knowledge of MicroServices;
- Understanding of REST;
- Knowledge of GraghQL;
- Knowledge of Kotlin;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycles;
- Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities;
- Upper-intermediate English level and higher.
This is your mission:
- Work with a team of passionate, smart, and ambitious engineers who are working on building large scale systems;
- Design and build mission scalable, resilient, micro-service based distributed architecture systems;
- Design, build, and support core backend and frontend software components;
- Partner with cross-functional product and analytics teams to steer or contribute to large scale strategic projects, as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale;
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens;
- Self-identify gaps, problems, needs, and create robust solutions with relative freedom;
- Migrate existing on-prem services to modern cloud technologies.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.