Avenga is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our German project. Our client is a global Carrier, which provides managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management. Being a SIM card dealer for the IoT market, their services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively. The main purpose of the project is to replace 3rd party SDM with our own solution.
Einstiegslevel: Middle, Senior
Zusammensetzung des Teams: Architect, Tech lead, PM, AQA, QA, Frontend Engineer, Java Engineer, Node Engineer, Data Engineer.
Art der Zusammenarbeit: Full-time
Technologie-Stack: AWS Services, Terraform, Docker and k8s.
Teile diesen Job
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in technical roles;
- Competent in managing AWS with declarative tools like Terraform and CloudFormation;
- Familiar with various tech stacks and related technologies, including Linux, Java, Node, Python and BASH;
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver requirements for complex feature sets;
- Competent in AWS Lambda, ideally with frameworks such as Serverless;
- Experience creating ephemeral CI/CD pipelines with GitLab;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in agile software development environment, preferably in an infrastructure role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or related field or equivalent experience required
This is your mission:
- Work collaboratively with a team of software engineers, infrastructure engineers and product owners to create and maintain the foundational platform for running TSG’s infrastructure;
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of TSG’s systems and products;
- Contribute feedback to the technical and strategic direction of the compute platform;
- Automate critical aspects of the development process such as service creation and management, as well as critical infrastructure operations.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.