Senior Scrum Master
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa o pracę, Umowa B2B
Technologie: PSMI, Scrum, Agile
This is your mission
- Responsibility for effectively ensuring understanding and implementation of Scrum by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theories, practices, and principles
- Coordinating all Scrum meetings (daily, planning, review, retrospective)
- Responsibility for the coordination and timeliness of work with a team of programmers
- Verifying the feasibility of the provided requirements with the development team
- Monitoring the progress of development/sprint
- Cooperation with Delivery Manager in all matters related to the development
What you bring along
- At least 4 years of experience in Scrum Master
- Experience in creating a new product in terms of the team (forming) and processes (defining)
- Experience in working with a virtual / distributed design/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods
- Having a Scrum Master Certificate: PSMI, PSM II, PSM III, AGILE PM, at least one scaled certification (SAFe 4, LeSS Practitioner)
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Senior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.