Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 17470
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa o pracę, Umowa B2B
Technologie: BPMN, UML
This is your mission
- Participating in the development of business solutions and collaborating closely with IT teams to deliver solutions meeting requirements
- Requirements management throughout their lifecycle, ensuring requirements are tracked and traced, the ability to manage changes
- Translating requirements into specifications and creating high-quality documentation
- Clear formulation of ideas, providing the right level of details to the specific stakeholders, ensuring clear communication of objectives and requirements
- Knowledge of UX aspects and how to collaborate with UX specialists, knowledge of User-Centered
- Defining and setting the scope of the project/release/sprint.
What you bring along
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN
- Practical knowledge of analytical artifacts (process modeling, process mapping, conceptual and logical modeling, data dictionary, requirements modeling, business rules, decision tables, etc.)
- Ability to collect requirements, create use cases, model business processes
- Practical knowledge in the scope of business analysis area for IT solutions
- English at least at B2 level
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Senior IT Recruiter
+48 514 840 708
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.