Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Avenga is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Our Client is a leading provider of working capital finance. They offer receivables finance, trade finance, and related services on a global scale, serving small to medium sized enterprises, up through large corporates. You will be a part of our professional DevOps Engineering team and be engaged in the process of its growth and development.
Тип співпраці: Full-time
Технології: Azure DevOps, Bicep, Docker
What you bring along:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build & Release Engineer;
- Proficient in Azure stack (FrontDoor, VNET, WebApp, Functions, SQL, Firewall etc);
- Experience with PowerShell/Bash/Python;
- Good understanding of networking tools;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Confident in using Bicep or Terraform;
- Familiar with Azure DevOps or other modern automation tools;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Good at deployment and configuration of Linux;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience with any other Cloud providers (e.g., AWS, GCP).
This is your mission:
- Create new and update existing CI/CD pipelines;
- Work closely with development teams, consult them, control implementation;
- Identify and plan improvements to the implementation;
- Administrate system in Linux Environments;
- Discuss implementation details with the Client;
- Manage infrastructure using IaaC (Terraform);
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through meetings and presentations.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.