Avenga is happy to invite a detail-oriented Sales Researcher to join our team. We need a competent professional to help us shake up the conventional IT market. The work as a Sales Researcher will be varied, however, the primary function will be to provide research support within the Sales and Lead Management Team. We are a part of pharma & life sciences, insurance, fintech, automotive, and real estate projects. By joining us you will communicate with potential customers in these fields.
Vacancy level: Junior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Sales
What you bring along:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position;
- High-level proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications;
- Advanced skills in LinkedIn Sales Nav, CrunchBase, Google, and other lead research tool sets;
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- English language – Intermediate and higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with data scraping (e.g. Phantombuster, TexAu);
- Experience in IT area.
This is your mission:
- Research targeted companies and provide complete packages of information sufficient
to enable accurate cold outreach;
- Provide validated leads generated by daily review of industry blogs and internet sources;
- Consolidate database of leads according to ICPs;
- Record leads accurately on a detailed Excel spreadsheet and CRM, and produce reports as requested;
- Provide information on SQLs to Sales Manages to attend intro meetings if requested;
- Produce generated lead reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.