Big Data Engineer
Avenga is looking for a highly skilled Big Data Engineer to join our American project. Our client works in the biopharmaceutical area. The main objective of the project is to build the dashboard providing key insights for health reporting. The dashboard displays on demand metrics and KPIs for current and prior states, allows multi-level filters and interactive tables with exportable data, and aggregates relevant metrics in the portfolio for applicable studies.
Тип співпраці: Full-time
Технології: Python, Scala, Spark, Azure
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of experience as a Big Data Engineer;
- Solid knowledge of Python;
- Familiar with Scala;
- Good at Microservices Architecture and/or Big Data Stream/Batch processing;
- Proficient with Spark and PySpark;
- Strong software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development;
- Expertise in Azure (Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake);
- Knowledge of algorithms & design patterns and how to apply them effectively;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java.
This is your mission:
- Provide software, system, and programming solutions across projects and technologies to meet internal and external needs;
- Mine data using modern tools and programming languages;
- Work on complex, interesting problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors;
- Provide direction and guidance to process improvements, including in helping to establish/advise on policies;
- Contribute to industry data science domain initiatives;
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation;
- Collaborate and communicate with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.