We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients’ business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
We are looking for someone who will develop a process of collaboration between these vendors, enable them to communicate with each other and work out access, and develop a new process in the form of a presentation to key stakeholders and teams. And further, it will negotiate new terms and conditions with these vendors with a view to optimising contracts. After that, the role of this person will be to maintain relationships with these and new vendors. Remote work.
This is your mission
- Analyzing existing vendor contracts, and management process & strategy, identifying gaps and space for improvement
- Designing new vendor cooperation and communication process in alignment with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Presenting new vendor management process to key stakeholders and teams
- Maintenance Vendors contracts, finances, performance and risk
- Implementation and negotiation of new IT contracts
- Providing recommendations for optimizations and cost reduction
What you bring along
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and implementing IT vendor management strategies
- Very good knowledge of IT lifecycle
- Analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving
- High presentation skills including preparing visual materials
- Very good command of English
- High independence and initiative skills
- Good knowledge of Jira
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.