Test Automation Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: C#, Azure, Azure DevOps
The project is about financial compliance management software. The engineering function is organized into seven multi-functional Agile teams dealing with different products, each team consists of engineers and QA working with a Scrum Master, Product Owner and Product Manager. The teams are focused on both developing new products and porting existing products to Azure.
This is your mission
- Participation in designing, testing and implementing cloud user management in Azure
- Managing the automation strategy in the scrum team
- Assess, recommend and implement automated tools and best practices
- Improved test coverage and release rate
- Make sure testing is automated across CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Playing a key role in all Agile ceremonies with special contributions to refinement and backlog estimation
- Finding ways to help others, be it through mentoring, pair programming, or other approaches to sharing knowledge
What you bring along
- A proven track record automating the testing cloud-based applications in a commercial environment
- Demonstratable experience of building automation frameworks
- Experience/knowledge of cloud, microservices, API testing, UI testing
- Strong interpersonal skills, working with internal technical staff and stakeholders
- Ability to investigate and evaluate new technologies
- Knowledge of C #, Azure, Azure DevOps
- Minimum 3 years of experience
Nice to have
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.