Senior Software Engineer
Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 22245
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be working in our project from California. This engineer will work closely with Data Engineers, Analytic Engineers, Analysts, and Software Engineers both in the team, and across the organization, to develop a robust configuration driven data platform that supports extracting, ingesting, curating, compliance, security, and access to data. This data platform is built with Python utilizing Airflow, Containers, Kubernetes, Configuration YAML, dbt_cli, and Terraform.
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B
Technologie: Snowflake, Snowpark, Python, Google Cloud Platform, Docker
Wynagrodzenie: 33 600-43 500 netto + VAT (B2B)
This is your mission
- Work with new technologies like Snowflake including Snowpark with Python, Google Cloud Platform, Airflow 2, Apigee, Docker, Kubernetes, Apigee, and Terraform
- Building the API to support receiving data events
- Supporting operational requests for analytical data sets
- Managing data integrations and workflows across business systems
- Supporting the engineering teams with services for entitlements, usage, and new customer onboarding/subscription creation events
What you bring along
- 5+ years of experience in back-end software development or related roles, with a focus on data and cloud platforms
- You are passionate about data, software engineering, DevOps, and the cloud
- You have focused on designing and implementing software solutions in a cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience programming with Python, specifically Python3
- You have worked with Cloud Databases: Snowflake, BigQuery, FireBolt, or Redshift
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 517 022 341
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.