Senior Kubernetes Engineer
Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 21827
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! The Cloud based platform serves as a foundation and enabling factor for personalized Omni-channel engagement. Similarly, our Data products are based on the FAIR (Findable - Accessible - Interoperable - Reusable) and Data Mesh principles and lay the basis for handling data in a much more effective and intuitive way. Without both, the solutions we offer today cannot be realized with the same quality and business impact. Originally the cloud platform and data products capability was mostly outsourced, non transparent, lacking standards and fragmented. Therefore, in order to drive data & analytics, we have defined and build-up a new way of defining its cloud platform, data products and engineering capability.
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
This is your mission
- The kubernetes engineers focus on building and maintaining the kubernetes environment. The k8s platform in in constant development, which means we continue to onboard new applications not only in the machine learning area (kubeflow) but also for the orchestration (Argo) and data processing
- This role extends beyond applying cloud native infrastructure, IaaC and CI/CD and also engages with end customer to integrate their needs
What you bring along
- In depth knowledge on kubernetes (k8s certification is a plus)
- AWS cloud certified (minimum AWS certified associate architect))
- Good understanding of security (AWS security cerfication is a plus)
- Senior DevOps status (gitlab certifiaction is a plus)
- Experience with GitOps
- Grasp of CNCF and cloud native architecture
- Good kubernetes debugging skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Argo is a plus
- Experience with deplyoing KubeFlow is a plus
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 504 474 306
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.