Senior Java Developer
Vacancy ID: 16333
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Contract of employment, B2B contract
Technologie: Java SE8 , Spock, JUnit/Mockito
We are looking for Senior Java Developer for one of the Business Managed Services team. As a Senior Developer in our team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software used in near-real-time automation systems that are part of one of the biggest Managed Services platforms over the world.
This is your mission
- Develop high-quality products
- Produce work in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development
- Learn and imbibe best practices and methodologies while working within a cross-functional team
- Collaborate with team members to work towards Definition of Done
- Take responsibility of the solution from development to deployment
What you bring along
- 3+ years of proven hands-on Java programming experience (Java SE 8)
- 6+ months of confirmed experience in test-driven development (Spock, JUnit/Mockito)
- Knowledge and experience with basic design patterns and software development supporting tools (Git, JIRA)
- Basic knowledge and experience with databases and Linux operating systems
- Skills to prepare well-designed, elegant, testable, and efficient code
Nice to have
- Ability to co-operate in teams, projects, and networks globally to achieve results
- Experience working in a global multicultural environment
- Shares existing information, ideas, and knowledge
- Communication, Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
IT Recruitment Team Leader/ Junior Account Manager
+48 511 127 626
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.