Senior Fullstack/Tech Lead
Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 21276
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! A global registry prospectively capturing linked next-generation sequencing (NGS), treatment and outcome data from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumor, to address the evidence gaps that have resulted from rapid advancements in NGS technologies and the increasingly complex subtypes of cancers – most of which are rare/low prevalence.
Poziom stanowiska: Lider
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
This is your mission
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures patterns (including serverless architecture)
- Knowledge and practical experience of DevOps standards
- Deep knowledge and documented practical experience in building AWS cloud data solutions and services
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Development process, Agile and Scrum techniques
- Commanding knowledge of business architecture and an understanding of business challenges
- Utilizing a wide range of technical areas with a thorough technical understanding that includes IT technology Standards, development standards and application technologies with specific expertise in architecture and high-level design and system development
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
What you bring along
- Experience with Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST), markup languages (HTML, XML, XSD, CSS) and data interchange formats (JSON)
- Broad understanding of API design tools (e.g. Swagger tools) and API Management platforms Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, K8s
- Experience working with AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, IAM, Route53, RDS, VPC, LAMBDA, SQS, SNS, EKS, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, API Gateway, etc.
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 504 474 306
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.