Senior DevOps Engineer
Avenga is providing Engineering Services to the customer to expand their ability to deliver required business functionality. The customer at this stage absorbs the talent into their existing engineering teams with their PM and technical lead functions. The customer is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier, which provides managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management.
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Skład zespołu: Software Engineers, Cloud Engineer, Project Coordinator
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time
Technologie: AWS, CI/CD tools, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in Production environments;
- Recent experience AWS IaaS and PaaS (EKS, EC2, S3, SNS, VPC, DX);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab CI and Argo CD prefeed);
- Confidence in using IaC tools Terraform (preferred), Cloud Formation;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes like platforms (EKS prefeed);
- Good experience with Cloud Networking (K8S ingress, services, and Load Balancers);
- At least 3+ years of experience with scripting and/or programming languages such as Bash, Python, NodeJS or Golang;
- Ability to self-assess the needs of a system or team and make a case to prioritize that work;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Information Management Systems preferred;
- AWS Certifications.
This is your mission:
- Work with the latest AWS technologies like Kubernetes (EKS), Transit Gateways, Lambdas and more;
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC on our Telco-cloud-based environment;
- Work with the teams to enhance collaboration, production performance, stability, availability, and reliability;
- Design and manage Telco-ready Kubernetes (EKS) environment with a new age Software-defined Networking stack;
- Design and support Infrastructure as Code automation and deployment processes for the telco applications;
- Integrate automated tests and security platform at multiple layers;
- Maintain Operations Environment, Platforms and Tools;
- Provide production support on virtualization platforms and workloads.
- Training budget;
- KKM – monthly ticket (80% covered by us);
- MultiKafeteria (Benefit System);
- Life Insurance (Generali);
- Private healthcare (LuxMed);
- Attractive Referral Program.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.