Senior Data Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients’ business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to build structured, high-quality data solutions. These solutions will be leveraged across Pharma Technical Operations to help our teams fulfill our mission: to do now what patients need next.
This is your mission
- Preparing and integrating datasets for analytical purposes
- Logical and physical modeling of datasets and applications
- Building integrated data pipelines to ensure data sets are reusable and consistent
- Making Roche data assets accessible and findable across the organization and explore new ways of building, processing, and analyzing data in order to deliver insights to our business partners
- Continuously refine data quality with testing, tooling, and performance evaluation
- Collaborate in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery within Pharma Technical Operations IT
What you bring along
- Experience with different types of storage
- Experience in data pipelines maintenance
- Very good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in working in data architecture concepts (in any of the following areas data modeling, metadata mng., workflow management, ETL/ELT, real-time streaming, data quality, distributed systems
- Good organization of work
- Ability to work in a team
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.