Senior C# Developer with Azure
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa o pracę, Umowa B2B
Technologie: C#, .NET, Azure, CI/CD
This is your mission
- Implement tools to enhance both automated and semi-automated map data processing
- Own and drive technical excellence and in-depth solutions in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Apply and extended CI/CD tools and execute end-2-end ownership of your developed software stack, including DevOps and testing aspects
- Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your backend development expertise
- Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of software that is efficient, re-usable and reliable (e.g. agile, coding, verification)
- Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, carry out code reviews
What you bring along
- Excellent applied Cloud Experience (Azure)
- Good skills in C# and .NET
- Good knowledge of using issue tracking tools (e.g., JIRA), code collaboration tools (e.g., Git/GitLab) and team collaboration tools (e.g., Confluence/Wiki)
- Solid knowledge of programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable
- Strong quality mindset is considered a must: unit testing, performance testing, writing testable code
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player with an agile mindset
- Experience in the practice of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment
Nice to have
- Critical thinking
- The ability to communicate
- Ability to work in a team
- Having managerial and leadership skills
- Having a proactive attitude
- The ability to solve problems
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 514 841 258
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.