Senior AWS DevOps
Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 21131
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: IaC , AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes CI/CD (jenkins), Scripting languages (bash/python)
The Infrastructure team is responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and retirement of the systems and personnel that are at the core of a product. The purpose of IT infrastructure management is to provide structure and control of the functions responsible for diverse technical operations which generally involve hardware, software, and networking in both physical and virtual environments. The main goal is to minimize downtime and maintain business productivity.
This is your mission
- Work together with architects and development team to identify needed resources, integrations, network and security aspects
- Work with supporting services (hosting platform, network, security, etc) to align product implementation
- Create and maintain the corresponding IaC, provision and configure needed resources using IaC
- Create, oversee repositories and maintain CICD pipelines for any given code, including test automation
- Provision artifacts and credentials locations
- Assure CICD alignment, integrate security guardrails across CICD pipelines
What you bring along
- Knowledge in core cloud (AWS) services, architecture, uses and best practices
- Proficient in developing, deploying and trouble shooting cloud based applications
- About 4+ years of experience in cloud (AWS), knowledge in cloud (AWS) security and scalability, ability to use the cloud (AWS) service APIs, cloud (AWS) CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 504 474 306
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.