Sales Development Representative
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative who will drive and support sales of Avenga IT Professionals – IT outsourcing services. Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading B2B business development and capturing new accounts in highly competitive IT markets. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge and experience on how to identify, qualify and close business opportunities.
This is your mission
- You will participate in defining vision, strategies and tactics for assigned territories/industries
- You will develop and successfully execute sales campaigns
- You will interface with stakeholders from various companies and industries to identify, qualify and capture new business opportunities
- You will be building and fostering long-term business relationships with leads and customers
- You will write winning proposals and will respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- You will negotiate and close agreements with qualified prospects
- You will create and manage accurate sales forecasts for assigned territories/industries
- You will collaborate closely with other departments (HR, Legal, Administration) and will cultivate a teamwork culture
What you bring along
- You have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience in the IT outsourcing business, IT consulting, or solution selling
- You want to be the captain – you navigate the market with minimal supervision
- You know how to build and nurture your sales pipeline and how to measure your progress
- Your presentation skills are excellent, you are a dynamic speaker and a great listener
- You perceive problems as opportunities – you innovate, drive and execute
- You are a lifelong learner. Curious and hungry for knowledge and information
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.