Quality Assurance Engineer
Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 22128
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
This is your mission
- Big Data engineering team is responsible for managing processing high amounts of data using build in house novel analytical approaches
- Created within the team architecture, pipelines and tools are constantly validated with hundreds of gigabytes of new daily soft real time IoT data (and this is only one of the domains that is managed by the team – and the number of them still grows)
- Developed solution is fully Azure based using various PaaS services allowing to scale in and scale out with ease. Incorporated and constantly developed CI/CD processes allow us to apply changes safe and fast
What you bring along
- Basics of the Python programming language
- Basics of the Bash commands
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying data mismatch
- Knowledge of Data Quality issues and methods of dealing with them
- Sound work experience in different software testing methodologies
- Cloud concepts and implementations experience with clouds like Azure/AWS/Google
- Experience in test analysis
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with non-functional tests (esp. performance tests)
- Jira/Confluence/Jenkins experience
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
IT Recruitment Manager
+48 501 453 747
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.