We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, Jira, TestFLO, Postman
Our ViCare mobile team is focused on providing the highest quality applications for Android and iOS platforms. We build native applications for heating systems. We create ViCare intelligent climate solutions by competing with other suppliers of home automation systems. Our goal is to provide greater comfort in everyday life through an intelligent control system for the heating installation.
This is your mission
- Testing mobile applications with the help of Android studio/Xcode
- Working on IOS and Android systems
- Working with real devices
- Creating test cases
- Analyzing and reporting of bugs
- Analyzing requirements/acceptance criteria
- Cooperating with developers, testers, and the project department
What you bring along
- Experience in testing Mobile Applications for Android and iOS Platform
- Experience with test automation tools like Appium
- Experience in XCUITest and Espresso
- Practice in tools like Jira, TestFLO, and Postman
- Knowledge of objective-oriented programming languages like Java, Kotlin, and Swift
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration like Team City, Jenkins
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
IT Recruitment Manager
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.