We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Skład zespołu: Software Developers, Architects and Testers
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
We are seeking to fill the position of a product owner for a software solution that manages the flow of samples through a DNA sequencing workflow or/and PCR diagnostics. We are setting up a team for continuing development and improvement of this solution, including software developers, architects and testers.
This is your mission
- Owns the product, and thus the backlog
- Inspires the Team for the Product Vision
- Prioritizes for Product Value and Risk Mitigation
- Leads sprint plannings meetings
- Analyzes defines, and manages high-level software requirements
- Decision-making in regard to priorities, sprint goals, and project backlog
What you bring along
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Good understanding of DoR, DoD, Epics, User stories, etc.
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills also in English
- Ability to define business cases and transform them into user stories
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.