We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Architect
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, OpenShift, Docker
As a DevOps Architect, you are taking part in the next phase of our Agile Transformation to provide the best service to our clients and improve our system landscape. Together with platform architects, in-house service providers, Agile DevOps teams, product owners, and development teams, you will shape the tools and processes for sharing our environments, infrastructure, and platforms. In addition, you will lead the harmonization and improvement of existing CI/CD assets.
This is your mission
- Comprehensive design of a state-of-the-art CI/CD tool chain and processes in close association with platform architecture, internal service providers, DevOps engineers, build and release management
- Establish and implement CI/CD best practices based on the company’s global IT strategy
- Implement the automation of tedious and boring repetitive tasks (testing, packaging, dependency and configuration management, implementation)
- Deploy and raise the level of automation of our software lifecycle (CI/CD pipelines) Move applications to the cloud
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers to make the most of and innovate in software delivery, test and production platforms
What you bring along
- Knowledge of the cloud platform environment, including AWS (Must)
- CD technologies, especially targeting Kubernetes and the public cloud, such as ArgoCD, Flux, Crossplane
- Container (orchestration) technologies, including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- Infrastructure as Code technologies, especially Terraform and Helm
- Acquaintance with Jenkins, Groovy
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud platform
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.