We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: SQL, Python, pySpark, HDFS, Azure Big Data
The Data Team works on building and deploying novel analytical algorithms based on the data from our IoT products. The person in this position will work on the full stack, from data pipelines and processing to creating user facing applications.
This is your mission
- Build and run Azure based Data Platform
- Handle multiple Terabytes of different domains data with a focus on IoT data using Stream and Batch processing
- Craft and maintain world-class, high-traffic analytical applications and services with a team of experienced data engineers and scientists
- Develop data models and process raw data at scale to make it available for analysis
- Build scalable data pipelines using state-of-the-art technologies in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Implement, run and deploy algorithms in cooperation with data scientists using the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Spark, Hive, HDFS) and the Microsoft Azure Stack)
What you bring along
- Higher education diploma in computer science or related fields of study (mathematics, physics)
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture and building Data Lake and Enterprise Analytics solutions
- Advanced practical knowledge of SQL, Python, pySpark and HDFS and experience working with relational databases for querying and data mining
- Experience in design and architecture of Azure Big Data platforms: Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure ML, SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsights, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Explorer – or their open source equivalents: Kafka, Spark, Blob Storage
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and infrastructure as the basis of code
Nice to have
- Experience in designing, building and integrating REST APIs
- Being fluent in English is mandatory
- German language proficiency
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.