Identyfikator ogłoszenia: 129383
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! We are looking for a passionate Data Architect who will innovate healthcare by creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world. If you want to be a part of revolutionizing the healthcare industry, join us to put your software touch on it!
Poziom stanowiska: Architekt
Rodzaj współpracy: Pełen etat, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
This is your mission
- Diagnose deficiencies in the data flow across source systems – DW – Data Marts and redesign as needed to improve reliability and maintainability
- Establish and maintain good engineering practices across the Service data landscape (including push for improvements in source system and QA processes)
- Enforce proper documentation practices for data structure, semantics and transformations
- Identify pain points in the DW setup that will cause problems in migration to Snowflake. Propose and plan necessary improvements
- Liaison with external systems we depend on and propose improvements/redesign to improve data quality and reliability
What you bring along
- At least 5 years of experience with Business Objects XI (Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Designer, Information design Tool, Xcelcius, etc) or Tableau Software (Tableau Desktop)
- Good knowledge of ETL and SQL
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following reporting tools: Tableau, Tibco Spotfire SSRS, SAP BO\
- At least 2- years of experience in design and usability in BI
- Understanding the service data domain (at least 3 years of commercial in project involvement in the area)
- Experience in DW root cause analysis & data quality frameworks design & implementation
- Experience in data product architecture & design
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 504 474 306
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.