We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment, Mandate contract
Technologie: BPMN, Use Case, modeling tools
We are looking for Business Analyst to join our team working on portal that offers self-service for customers and partners, gateway to services, access to installed base. Main challenges comes from variety of system behind portal, multiple sources of information, different types of integrations.
This is your mission
- Gathering and transferring high-level user stories/specifications from requestors to detailed user stories to secure development perspective;
- Support the project organization in the incident and problem resolution;
- Working closely with Development and Quality to help understanding user’s needs;
- Working with support lines to provide high level support.
What you bring along
- At least three years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Ability to ask right questions during requirements gathering
- Nice to have: working with processes flow charts (BPMN, Use Case) and modeling tools (e.g. MS Visio)
- Private medical care;
- Individual training budget;
- Cafeteria system;
- Psychological care;
- Sports plans and sports teams;
- Life insurance.
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.