We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa o pracę, Umowa B2B
Technologie: SWIFT, SEPA, SQL
This is your mission
- Collecting and translating customer/product requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Leading and supporting clients and project teams in implementing product standards
- Preparation and conducting of workshops with clients
- Participation in the design, configuration and review of the user interface
- Providing high-quality solutions by defining intelligent acceptance criteria and verifying their implementation
- Creating and maintaining transparency and unambiguous documentation in the form of statements, models, diagrams in accordance with the needs of the project
- Ensuring that the specifications are properly reviewed, validated, and communicated with the design team and product organization
What you bring along
- Proven experience in payments, preferably in SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments
- Proven experience in functional/business analysis and/or solution design
- Affinity with business analysis standards
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Strong self-organization and self-discipline
- Ability to perform well on your own and as a part of a bigger team
- Very good written and spoken English (B2/C1)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Banking
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.