Azure DevOps Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Middle
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: Azure, DevOps
This is your mission
- Build and maintain secure solutions (from design to implementation)
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for diverse types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software and infrastructure development lifecycle and participate in an agile Scrum team
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, Azure ARM, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash)
- Design, implement, and maintain middleware solutions (RabbitMQ, SignalR)
- Design, implement and maintain Azure native cloud services and Azure subscriptions
- Design, implement and maintain HA and backup systems for mission-critical applications
What you bring along
- Helping developers troubleshoot application (security) defects
- Experience in the implementation and monitoring of (web) applications
- Proven experience in safe programming, coding, and engineering practices
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies
- Experience with system reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging
- Experience in fully automating CI/CD pipelines from start to finish, from code approval to production
- Have effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and internal clients
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.