We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Poziom stanowiska: Senior
Rodzaj współpracy: Full-time, Umowa B2B, Umowa o pracę
Technologie: Android, Kotlin, Java
We are looking for a developer, who will join a group of talented, passionate, and hardworking colleagues working on ground-breaking research to shed new light on diseases and ultimately improve the development of new drugs for millions of patients.
This is your mission
- Design and implement modern application architecture
- Optimize applications for CPU, data, memory and energy usage
- Write unit tests and instrumentation
- Solve problems by collaborating with vendors of used libraries and frameworks
- Create high-quality documentation
- Review the code of such applications
professional experience with Android SDK (sensors, camera, administrator, services, etc.)
What you bring along
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong Kotlin and Java programming skills
- Professional experience in designing and implementing modern application architecture (e.g. Clean Architecture, MVVM, MVP etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Android Jetpack components (work manager, paging, recycler view, etc.) and dependency injection (Dagger 2, Koin)
- Very good knowledge of RxJava and Kotlin Coroutines + Flow
- Experience in optimizing applications in terms of processor, data, memory and energy consumption (Android Studio Profiler tool)
Nice to have
- Publication of an Android application on the Google Play Store
- Contribution to open source projects, writing technical blogs
- Experience with other mobile platforms or cross-platform frameworks
- Practical knowledge and experience of any cloud provider (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Knowledge of Kotlin Gradle Plugin (kts), Samsung Knox API
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.