We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Vacancy level: Professional, Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment, Mandate contract
Technology stack: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Moz (or equivalent);
We are looking for a person who will help us define and implement an SEO strategy, help us increase the technical quality of the pages and components we create, and provide support in solving users’ problems and questions.
This is your mission
- Conduct SEO audits and prioritize on-page SEO solutions & content creation opportunities;
- Be able to provide direction how to create high-quality and authoritative web content optimized for search engines;
- Execute on-page SEO optimization efforts such as page titles, headers. & meta descriptions;
- Introduce link building strategies & outreach campaigns that increase domain authority;
- Identify issues with existing SEO campaigns and present solutions to correct performance trends;
- Be able to present SEO deliverables to clients alongside Account Managers and answer technical questions.
What you bring along
- 3-4 years experience in digital marketing, an SEO specialist role, or other relevant experience;
- Advanced understanding of SEO best practices;
- Experienced knowledge of SEO Tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Moz (or equivalent);
- Experienced knowledge of other analytical / SEO related tools: Google Sheets, Tag Manager, Datastudio, etc.;
- Deep understanding of how the ‘internet’ works: crawlers, requests, redirects, HTTP responses, source code vs injected code, rendering work;
- Private medical care;
- Individual training budget;
- Cafeteria system;
- Psychological care;
- Sports plans and sports teams;
- Life insurance.
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)