Senior Test Manager
Vacancy ID: 22629
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! An experienced Test Manager needed for a skilled team in the banking industry. Can you stay calm and communicate effectively with others, while staying focused on the task? If so, you might be the person we need for our team.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Organising QA processes for several teams
- Mantaining and managing test documentation [test plans, reports etc]
- Monitoring QA metrics [e.g. code coverage, automation rate]
- Supporting and coaching team members if needed
- Effective communication with all stakeholders
- Mantaining consistent project quality
What you bring along
- 5+ years’ testing experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of testing processes [ISTQB certificate is a plus]
- Practical knowledge of using test managerial tools [creating reports, dashboards etc.]
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to keep overview of many different tasks simultaneously
- Hands-on experience in coaching others
- Very good English skills [B2+]
Nice to have
- Working understanding of Agile/Scrum principles [SAFe approach will be valued]
- BDD approach experience
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
+48 780 031 033
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.