Senior Test Automation Architect
Avenga is looking for a talented Senior Test Automation Architect to join our client’s project. You will be a part of our Enterprise DevOps Enablement team enabling software engineering teams to release features faster with higher quality through DevOps adoption. You will work with software engineering teams by providing guidance on optimal test automation tools and frameworks for their application that integrate with their DevOps CI / CD pipelines.
Vacancy level: Architect
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Java, Selenium, Selenide, Appium, JMeter, REST-assured
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 8+ years of experience in a test automation engineering role;
- Proficient in at least 5 of the following test automation frameworks: Selenium, Selenide, Healenium.io, Robot Framework, Appium, Sauce Labs, JMeter, REST-assured, SoapUI;
- Expert in designing and implementing test automation for UI, API, unit test, mobile, database and performance testing;
- Experience working with software engineering teams to educate and instruct them to design & implement test automation integrating with DevOps CI/CD pipelines;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Expertise in shift left process of quality assurance with DevOps CI / CD;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment and tools (e.g., Atlassian);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
This is your mission:
- Create test automation POCs when needed to help teams accelerate their test automation;
- Collect test automation metrics from teams to measure and advance test automation maturity;
- Work with software engineering, product owners, delivery, and quality assurance teams to increase the efficiency of their test automation so tests execute as fast as possible;
- Cooperate with product teams to assess their test automation tools, scripting, processes, and frameworks.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.