Senior React Native Developer -Tech Lead
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Middle
Team composition: Two mobile developers
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
We are looking for a React Native Dev – Tech Lead to coordinate ongoing development. There are only two other mobile developers, so they would be placed under the candidate and would be responsible for “starting” and developing the mobile project.
This is your mission
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunction
What you bring along
- Strong background in Mobile application development
- React Native (at least 3 years of experience) best principles and design aesthetics
- Significant experience working with React Native along with tools like Webpack, Enzyme, React.js, Flux, and Redux
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs with an ability to implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- A complete understanding of the mobile app development lifecycle – from prototyping to delivery
Nice to have
- Java/Kotlin development with the Android SDK
- Apple iOS development with Objective-C, Swift, or other
- An eye for web/graphic design and UX definitions
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.