Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion, with over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, leadership, project delivery, customer experience, technology and staffing services. We have a passion for the digital world. Enthusiasm for technology. And a really great team. We are more than 2500 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia. We are looking for Senior Project Manager to lead standalone projects or subprojects as IT PM with versatile complexity within a program or portfolio, from initiation to completion.
The PM has the responsibility for defining and managing the traditional scope, cost, schedule, quality and risks – and to deliver on agreed project objectives as well as for agile & hybrid deliveries is capable to grasp the value and deliver according to the business needs.
We require a solid PM experience (min 10 years driving projects) backed up with diverse project project portfolio, preferably delivered within big international companies.
Details about the projects will be provided during the interview.
- We are looking for a leader to drive the work of Business Change Management and Communication team
- The team today consist already of Communication Manager and Business change Manager, and resource supporting them
- The role of PM will be to secure the team work planning and structuring, collaboration cross entire program (20 global teams all working in scrum), being a good listener to identify needs, being networker open for proposing new collaboration solutions to secure efficient information sharing
Skills & Qualifications
- Great communication skills providing timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Able to drive complex initiatives with demanding Customers
- Experienced in driving complex IT deliveries and providing tailored business solutions
- Know how to foster teamwork and engage people to achieve project objectives
- Skilled in driving stakeholder engagement and alignment
- Abe to structure the work so it aligns with people’s goals managing diversity in fair and trustworthy ways
- Skilled on how select, adjust and apply the right project control model
- Good understanding and solid experience of both agile and traditional projects, as well as hybrid deliveries
Nice to have
- Data Science & Analytics
- AI & ML
- RPA & automation
- modern integration
- Certification in project management and corresponding agile methodologies is an advantage: PMP, AgilePM, CSM, PSM, SAFe
- Ongoing development of professional qualifications
- Stable employment and professional work environment
- Diversified range of implemented projects
- Genuine influence on career management
- Team that respects your opinion
- Cafeteria system
- Team-building activities and sports events