Senior PHP Engineer
Avenga is looking for a progressive Senior PHP Engineer to join our Norwegian project. Our client is one of the world's largest global networks of on-demand production of customized items. Our client supports a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and a global shift towards local and more sustainable production. Local production on-demand will give a chance to lower costs and provide shorter and faster delivery reducing carbon emissions.The system handles every step of the process starting from a placed order and finishing with the delivery to the end customer.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: PHP, Symfony framework, Docker, Kubernetes.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years in a similar position;
- Experience with Microservices architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, PHP, Symfony framework, PostgreSQL, Elastic search, RabbitMQ, Memcache, Redis, ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana;
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing, and maintaining API driven solutions;
- Good at engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability;
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher;
Nice to have:
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
This is your mission:
- Work on features implementation;
- Participate in implementation planning;
- Write clean, well-designed code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.