Senior Node.js Engineer
Avenga is happy to invite a progressive Node.js Engineer for our German project. Our client is a global Tier-1 IoT Carrier, which provides managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management. Being a SIM card dealer for the IoT market, their services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively. The main purpose of the project is to replace 3rd party SDM with our own solution.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Node.js, Typescript, AWS CDK, Docker
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Ability to build micro-services and rest services with Node.js;
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure creation, GitLab or similar;
- Confidence in project building (build Node.js application, build Front-end Application with modern frameworks);
- Experience with Typescript and AWS CDK;
- Proficient in using of AWS cloud;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Develop micro-services in Node.JS, building REST APIs;
- Creating CI/CD infrastructure in GitLab;
- Integration with various external systems (BSS/OSS, Cloud Systems, external API’s);
- Write clean, maintainable and test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features;
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes.
- Ongoing development of professional qualifications;
- Stable employment and professional work environment;
- Diversified range of implemented projects;
- Genuine influence on career management;
- Team that respects your opinion.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.