Senior .Net Engineer
Avenga is looking for a Senior .Net Engineer for our American project. Our customer is an online enterprise-grade food ordering platform used by many of the US’s largest restaurant chains and millions of users. It integrates with the brands’ existing systems, opening new digital revenue streams, injected effortlessly into the restaurant’s operations.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: .Net, SQL Server, AWS
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 7+ years of commercial experience with .Net (C#);
- Competent in public clouds (AWS);
- Ability to design robust application architectures;
- Proficient in SQL databases;
- Understanding of ETL processes;
- Familiar with GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus, Kubernetes, Datadog, and Sumo Logic;
- Willingness to lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through meetings and presentations;
- Ability to work from 1pm to 10pm (Eastern European Standard Time);
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of React.
This is your mission:
- Write clean, maintainable, test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Lead the implementation of large, strategic, or complex components and services, including oversight for solution design and architecture as well as technical debt and reliability concerns;
- Work with our product and design team to understand the needs of our customers that will shape the technology solutions;
- Share knowledge with their team related to system architecture and design through thorough documentation and training;
- Take a leadership role using your previous leadership experience or the talent and knowledge that’s been waiting for the right opportunity.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for several family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.