Senior Java Engineer
Avenga is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join our American project. As a part of a team, you will collaborate with our customer, which provides a highly-scalable SaaS platform to transform how enterprise companies activate liquidity and protect against financial risk. You will also develop a solution that aims to make secure and reliable payments and get analytics reports. The solution extends core treasury management functionality to mobile devices, empowering executives to make informed, time-sensitive financial decisions while away from the office. You will be fully involved in SDLC, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract
Technology stack: Java, Kafka, Spring Framework.
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Java;
- Competent in Spring and Hibernate Frameworks;
- Proficient in RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc);
- Good understanding of Web services;
- Knowledge of Kafka;
- Familiar with robust testing and debugging tools;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
This is your mission:
- Write clean, maintainable and test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features;
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance – LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.