Senior Java Developer
Vacancy ID: 20530
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Senior
Team composition: SCRUM team, max. 10 people
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment, B2B contract
Technology stack: Java, JEE, Maven, Hibernate, SQL, REST, XML, XSD, JSON
Share the opportunity
We are looking for a Java Developer, who wants to work on the development of payment systems. The daily work is organized in SCRUM methodology in max. 10 member teams. If you already have experience in the financial/banking industry and you want to develop your skills in the financial environment, join our team.
This is your mission
- Working on FinTech projects for the biggest bank in the world with the latest payment solutions (PSD2, SWIFT, SEPA, SEPA Instant)
- Analyzing requirements and translating business requirements into designs
- Developing program logic for new applications or analyzing and modifying logic
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting software applications
- Ensuring that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Writing technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals
What you bring along
- 6+ years of applications development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java (JDK 1.8/1.7), JEE, Maven, Hibernate, EJB 3.1, MQ, SQL, REST, XML, XSD, JSON
- Experience with continuous integration – Jenkins, unit tests, integration tests, selenium-based tests
- Very good knowledge of Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic or JBoss) and Oracle database
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes environment
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Kafka is an advantage
- Payment expertise e.g. SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 514 841 258
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.