Senior IBM Integration Engineer
Senior IBM Integration Engineer
Lviv, Cherkasy, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kyiv, Lutsk, Poltava, Vinnytsia, Remote
Vacancy level: Senior
Customer: A full-service neobank in Saudi Arabia
Our client provides solutions in multiple segments including: Retail Banking Products, Business Products, Investment Products and International Remittance services.
The Retail Banking segment includes services and products for individuals, including deposits, financing, remittances, and currency exchange. The Corporate Banking segment comprises services and products to corporate and commercial customers, including deposits, financing, and trade services.
The Treasury segment offers money market, trading, and treasury services. The Investment Banking and Brokerage segment consists of investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising, and custody of securities.
We believe in developing and supporting our engineers so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work/life balance. It is a great chance to both develop your career & have an impact on meaningful projects!
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, do not hesitate to apply today! We’ll be happy to have you on board!
What you bring along:
- 4 + years of overall hands-on development experience;
- Confidence in implementing APIs using IBM API Сonnect;
- Experience in IIB Event monitoring, Monitoring tools, and Notification;
- Proficiency in implementing MQ, MQ-MFT, File, DB-based interfaces, Pub/Sub model, SFTP based file transfers using IIB;
- Ability to implement Global cache, Exception, and logging frameworks;
- Experience in testing interfaces with built-in IIB testing, RFHUTIL, and other tools;
- Knowledge of working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length, etc.
- Experience in integrating with databases using ESQL, Java, and mapper nodes;
- Confidence in writing rules for data interchange in ESQL;
- Experience in developing web services proxies and multi-protocol gateways using IBM DataPower;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Provide technical support in creating/maintaining stable, predictable, and effective Middleware Project;
- Provide technical solutions to ensure systems/applications are highly available and meet service level agreements;
- Generating and/or supporting new System Integration Banking business opportunities;
- Design and develop new functionality for all company offerings as needed;
- Produce on-going maintenance releases of existing products and features/Create proper unit tests to ensure that created code meets accepted standards/Document code and practices to ensure that procedures are communicated efficiently /Adhere to development milestones for code and product delivery.
Nice to have:
- Experience in continuous integration of IIB flows using Jenkins or other tools;
- Experience in automatic deployment using Urban Code Deploy or others;
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.
Get to know us better
At Avenga we develop strategy, design, technological solutions and software products. We are experts in sophisticated technology solutions for the pharmaceutical, finance, insurance, real estate, and automotive industries.
offices around the world
years of experience