Senior Golang Engineer
Avenga is looking for a Senior Golang Engineer to join our Norwegian project. Our client is one of the world's largest global networks of on-demand production of customized items. They support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and a global shift towards local and more sustainable production. Local production on-demand will give a chance to lower the costs, provide shorter and faster delivery reducing carbon emissions. The system handles every step of the process starting from a placed order and finishing with the delivery to the end customer.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Go, Docker, Kubernetes
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience with Golang;
- Familiar with TDD/BDD methodology;
- Proficient in SOLID, Design Patterns and OOP;
- Understanding of Relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Skilled in developing REST APIs;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Memcache, Redis;
- Knowledge of ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana;
- Good at building integrations;
- Competent in Docker, Kubernetes;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Degree in computer science;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of PHP.
This is your mission:
- Contribute to design, implementation and documentation of the entire technical stack;
- Work closely with the Product and Business teams to define and understand end-user requirements;
- Keep technical stack up-to-date with industry standards and technology developments;
- Set best practices to ensure code quality, reusability and maintenance in the long run;
- Take a part in the development of a world-class product and company;
- Be ready to deconstruct complex problems to use appropriate technologies to meet requirements.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.