Senior Full-Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack engineer to join our American project. Our customer uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share, and run their applications anywhere – from the public to the hybrid cloud and to the edge. It serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, PayPal, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. You will be working closely with our customer engineering teams to help our customers create automation and develop code to onboard their services from bare metal infrastructure to Openstack cloud and Kubernetes clusters.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Node, React, Typescript, Kubernetes, Electron.
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- Proficient in Node, React, and Typescript;
- Skilled in Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Electron;
- Finnish — intermediate or higher;
- Understanding of high-load applications/databases design, maintenance, and scaling;
- Ability to lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through meetings and presentations;
- English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes Lens.
This is your mission:
- Write clean, maintainable, test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features;
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc.;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes;
- Take a leadership role using your previous leadership experience or the talent and knowledge that’s been waiting for the right opportunity.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.