Senior Full stack Developer
Vacancy ID: 21832
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a member of a tiger team of software engineers who collaborate with technical users (imaging scientists, data scientists, researchers) working on the development of algorithms for various clinical and diagnostic use cases. As part of the team, you will actively contribute to supporting our users by integrating their machine learning algorithms within our SaaS solutions, support the requirements definition of future versions of our products and contribute to the development of relevant components. You will maintain and support current codebases while driving innovation and the development of novel technologies and tools. You would also be expected to mentor junior team members and help them grow professionally.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to design high level and low-level components, write high-quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible
- Process & Operations: Builds, maintains, and extends our toolset to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability; lead one or two team members to design, plan, deliver and operate high-quality software
- Integration: Enable scientists to use our solutions by understanding the technical requirements of their use cases and existing implementation; Designing potential integration models and contributing to technical implementation
- Requirement Collection: Support technical requirement collection from an advanced user group that can be shared and explained to our Product Management team for definition and prioritization
- Advanced users community: Build, Maintain and Drive a community of scientists across the Roche organization as well as external users of our Solutions. Identify Share and Promote common solutions across this community
What you bring along
- Ph.D or M.Sc. degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related discipline
- Must have: At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience
- Must have: At least 2 years of experience with DICOM image formats. Radiology modalitlies preferred
- Must have: Advanced knowledge in one of Python or Java or JS/Angular
- Strong team player, willing to take responsibility proactively and drive tasks independently while interacting with and supporting other team members
Nice to have
- Experience in computer vision
- Expertise in AWS
- Experience with KubeFlow
- Experience in Digital Pathology
- Experience in Clinical Imaging
- Experience in Genomics
- Experience in Real World Data
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 504 474 306
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.