Senior Frontend Developer
Vacancy ID: 22378
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! We're looking for an ambitious Frontend Developer who wants to join a Protein Sciences project with a multi-technology application stack. This is an on-going project in which design and architecture are crucial to satisfy our partners, so we're looking for a person experienced with architecture and infrastructure solutions. Code challenges are demanding so a developer with a Test-Driven approach and Clean Code habits is necessary in our team setup. The domain needs time to learn and master so the team appreciates engaged people who are not afraid of asking, questioning and learning.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Salary: 26 880 – 30 240 net + VAT (B2B)
21 000 – 23 000 zł gross (employment contract)
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Maintaining the visual layer of the internal products and services at a good level
- Creating technologically advanced web and single-page applications
- Implementing changes and new functionalities
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing reported issues with the system
- Keeping the code libraries and based technology up to date
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the application
What you bring along
- Extensive knowledge about Angular 10+ and experience with using Angular environment (CLI/RxJS/NgRx)
- Familiarity with Web Components
- Proficiency with writing unit/integration tests and familiarity with E2E tests
- Visualization knowledge (any plot library, mostly welcome is D3 and Three.js)
- Mandatory basics of ES2015+ (we are using a lot of tools from ES6+)
- Experience with end-to-end application delivery
- Knowledge of basic devops tools and practices, preferred experience with Jenkins (Jenkins 2.x, pipeline as code) and Gitlab
- Available for remote meetings after 5pm 2-3 times per week and for weekend deployments and post-deployment on-call hypercare in PST business hours (up to two weeks)
Nice to have
- Experienced within bioinformatic projects
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 500 740 818
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.