Senior DevOps Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! For the IT center we are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who will innovate healthcare by creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients, and scientists around the world. If you want to be a part of revolutionizing the healthcare industry, join us to put your software touch on it!
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment, B2B contract
Technology stack: AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD (Jenkins/GitLab), Ansible, IaC, Terraform, Git
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Continually looking for opportunities to develop solutions through automation
- Solving issues in cooperation with solution owners/vendors (for example with Cloud support team)
- Creating and maintaining the corresponding IaC
- Coding CloudFormation or Terraform templates to keep infrastructure close to project specifications
- Sharing your experience and support for developers and QAs teams in their tasks
- Creating scripts to automate the most common tasks using Python or Bash
- Sharing knowledge and always willing to get acquainted with new, innovative ideas
What you bring along
Over 4 years experience in:
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Linux Fundamentals and Python/Bash scripting
- Infrastructure and networking, monitoring, logging, and alerting tools
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Infrastructure Automation- Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Container Concepts, Cloud-native infrastructure and concepts (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm)
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
+48 514 839 317
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.