Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Vacancy ID: 22244
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! The team is located in USA, it's a full-time job but partly in Pacific Time Zone (4h a day). Our product is a platform where marketers and developers build, host, and manage their high-value Drupal and WordPress websites. We use our innovative scaling and performance tooling and also our passionate, creative, collaborative. We are looking for an Data Analytics Engineer who will work closely with Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Analytic Engineers, and Analysts to help model, transform, store, and validate data to be made available for self service analytics. Core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First.
Vacancy level: Lead, Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract
Salary: 33 000-42 000 PLN net+VAT (B2B)
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Cooperation with Software Engineers to refine Transforms as a Service enabling consistent data transformations from the data lake into the data vault and data marts including validation and data governance utilizing dbt-cli
- Daily work with new technologies like Snowflake (including Snowpark with Python), Google Cloud Platform, Airflow 2, dbt, Docker and Kubernetes
- Support Analysts and Product Owners to build self service data products across a three tier user model
- Work with Analysts to develop Self Service Analytics in Looker
- Cooperation with Data Engineers to source and load new data sets as needed
- Refine, develop and deliver data into the Data Vault with dbt-cli
- Develop API Microservice Modules to deliver data real time to platform engineers
What you bring along
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analytics engineering or related roles, with a focus on developing complex transformations with dbt
- You have experience developing data products from complex data sources.
- You have experience with dbt (preferably dbt-cli)
- You have experience programming with Python
- Knowledge of GitHub or similar version control system, and understand how to utilize CI/CD with integration testing in an analytical environment.
- You have worked with Cloud Databases: Snowflake, BigQuery, FireBolt, or Redshift
- Experienced with Visualization tools (like Tableau, ThoughtSpot or Looker)
- English C1
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 508 240 527
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.