Senior C++ Engineer
Avenga is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer for our American project. Our customer is one of the largest technology and innovation companies in the world and has clients in 170 countries. It helps people make decisions and take action in the face of weather events. The company delivers the most accurate forecasts globally. It provides weather data and to a large number of consumers and businesses through its business solutions division and its own digital products.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: C++, Visual Studio.
What you bring along:
- 8+ years of experience with modern C++;
- Familiar with IDE and compiler toolchains such as Visual Studio, gcc + emacs / vim, XCode / clang, or others;
- Good at working with templates, the std library;
- Ability to work with multithreaded applications, heap memory;
- Knowledge of data structures such as quadtrees, and caches;
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications of non-trivial complexity, especially applications with multiple concurrent threads;
- Proficient in building and delivering an application feature from scratch.
This is your mission:
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, experts, and fellow engineers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Analyze and review customer’s specifications;
- Architecture development, design and code review;
- Customers issues analysis and troubleshooting;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.