Senior Business Analyst
Vacancy ID: 21497
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join multinational team who promotes, coordinates and develops European border management in line with the EU rights. The project aims for implementation of the Shifts Management System.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Transfers business, users and technical needs into business requirements specification
- Models and documents Business Architecture including value chains, business processes, roles, capabilities and data.
- Maps business goals, project benefits, priorities, components, system features
- Analyses available systems
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Produces business cases and feasibility studies
- Maintains and tracks requirements in systems lifecycle
- Supports business experts and product owners during definition of requirements and software development
What you bring along
- Certificate in Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certificate from IIBA or equivalent, or OMG Certified UML Professional certificate at advance level
- At least 3 years of hand on experience in business analysis
- Participation at least 2 times through the complete lifecycle of the software solution
- Excellent command of English, at least at C1 level
- Knowledge of a Business Architecture development and its elements
- Proficient experience in requirements elicitation and analysis and knowledge of specifics and limitations of the technologies of IS
- Proficiency in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others
- Knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
Nice to have
- PM2 Methodology Essentials Certificate
- TOGAF Certified level certification
- Long and current practice in using Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
+48 517 022 183
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.