Senior Business Analyst
Avenga is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our American project. Our client operates an ERP/MES/QMS platform focused on launching and expanding manufacturing businesses including talent, finance, customer success, sales and marketing, product management, and R&D. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and establishing requirements management processes, as well as reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 5+ years of experience on BA/Product related positions;
- Proficient in requirements elicitation;
- Good at consulting and pre-sale activities;
- Expertise in running project right from the discovery phase is a must;
- Successful practical experience in establishing and complying with the change management process;
- Good experience in API analysis and documentation;
- Experience of practical usage of different DBs and Data modeling;
- Proficient knowledge of non-functional requirements elicitation and documentation;
- Ability to work with 4 hours overlap with Pacific Time Zone (till 9 PM UA time);
- Valid American Visa and the ability to travel to the US;
- English – Advanced (verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- Experience in crafting a migration plan to a new platform, and re-architecture projects, incl. transition requirements.
This is your mission:
- Elicit and clearly document business requirements;
- Analyze and document API, Data Models, and the structure of DB;
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs;
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results;
- Contribute to project-level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, ERD, future state proposals, UAT plan);
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business process analysis and design at a complex level;
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others;
- Support existing products by triaging issues, identifying short-term workarounds, and coordinating long-term solutions.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.